Dec 27, 2010
Due to the lack of a Sunday Night football game we have a special guest this week Chris.
1) Damon from the Dallas-Ft.Worth area on WikiLeaks.
Triggers a long WikiLeaks discussion.
2) One from Sam on "Where's the show?".
The Rest of the Show:
1) War rhetoric between North and South Korea.
Dec 6, 2010
Life as we know is going to hell in a hand basket!
A little on the local snow storm.
Convenience store gripes.
Peter start us off this week:
1) Campus Connection: Protests disrupt Institutes for Discovery opening.
2) Walker keeping Inaugural donations.
3) Wisconsin Department of Justice...
Nov 29, 2010
Tales of Thanksgiving.
Dan's second Grandchild is in the works.
One from Dennis on Thanksgiving.
Three from Allen in New Jersey:
1) Kanye West's Today Show rant.
2) Some information on using stimulus money.
3) As I mature.
Peter pushes Dan's buttons again: Obama pardons 2 turkeys on Thanksgiving...
Nov 22, 2010
Apology to the IT Guy. No more audio cutting out.
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.
A little humor from Melanie.
Two from Peter:
1) Palin tells Barbara Walters she can beat Obama.
2) Can a remodeled Central Library attract public and accommodate homeless?
A PSA from listener who wants to remain...
Nov 15, 2010
A discussion of snow emergencies and other workplace adventures.
Two from Peter:
1) Well what next: Security Code Clones.(Snopes approved.)
2) Wisconsin inmate seeks to nix deal in sex-change case.
Dan loses it. Peter, the button pusher, strikes again.
Snakes of the Week - Wisconsin Department of...