Aug 30, 2010
A lovable luddite rant.
A plea for the people of Pakistan? Why do we care?
President's speech on Tuesday 8/31/10.
Two from Peter this week:
1) A Georgia man has won the right to fly the American flag outside his home.
2) Arizona man fights to keep Gadsden flag flying outside his home.
A couple from...
Aug 23, 2010
Starting with a little humor from Dennis.
A little story about a trip to Minot, North Dakota.
A few from Earl:
1) A Jethro reference.(gozinto)
2) Ground zero Mosque.
3) Quran burning.
One from Al in New Jersey: Jose and Carlos.
1) 12-year-old girl injured on Wisconsin Dells "free...
Aug 16, 2010
A Grand child story.
Three from Mike this week:
1) Nag, Nag, Nag.
2) I lost again.
3) Understanding bar codes.
One from Peter: Arizona vs California.
A couple from Pete:
1) Breastfeeding Mom kicked out of McDonald's.
2) Florida Pastor defends Quran burning plan.
The Rest of the Show:
Aug 9, 2010
Dan's got snakes, O'boy.
A couple from Peter this week:
Odd, but interesting History.
Math teaching through the years.
Mike sends in:
Oregon county apologizes for closing girl's lemonade stand.
Teenage Christian convert in Ohio fighting cancer. (Undocumented immigrant from Sri Lanka.)
Some more humor...
Aug 2, 2010
We start the show with a little BS-ing.
Moving friends, the weather, class reunions and the like.
A plea for the people of Pakistan.
Dick Chaney's congestive heart failure.
A display of Dan's computer prowess.
1) Some humor from Denny.
2) Peter sends in an open letter to President Obama from Lou...