Mon, 23 November 2009
No show last week, sorry about that, Dan spent the day at Lambeau Field.
Two from Mike:
1) An actual letter to passport authorities.
2) Pass this on, my ass.
One from Allen:
1) Let me see if I understand this. Hmmmmm....
Two from Sam:
1) Where is last weeks podcast? WTF? How about a post when you take the week off.
2) Reply to podcast 178, the Z-104 contest.
One from Becky:
1) Comment on suspension over sexy slumber party photos story from last weeks show.
A couple from Earl:
1) Republicans and Health Care.
2) The Berlin and other walls.
An anonymous email: Peace at last.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Three Florida teens accused of setting a 15-year-old friend on fire pleaded not guilty.
2) Heather Ellis of Kennett, Missouri faces 15 years for cutting line at Walmart. KKK Involved.
Adding comments is not available at this time.