Mon, 21 December 2009
Dan's back, the show is a GO.
A little talk about the blizzard of a week and a half ago.
Ode to the Packers.
We have a new Forum. Please join in.
One from Dennis this week: Not a joke. What to take to bed with you.
One from Mike: The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational.
Two from Peter: Florida man exonerated after 35 years behind bars and Oregon rescuers race clock in search for climbers.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Free speech rights prevented probe into Nidal Malik Hasan e-mails.
2) Dubai World refuses to sell assets cheaply.
3) Switzerland defends ban on Mosque Minarets.
4) George Michael on drug-taking and cruising for sex with strangers on Hampstead Heath: "It's just who I am".
5) Rat cooking lands Celeb Reality TV show in hot water.
Adding comments is not available at this time.