Mar 11, 2013
More snow in God's country.
A new Pope in the coming week.
Three from Mike:
1) Geography of a woman.
2) Adult Scrabble.
3) Letter from an Airline Pilot.
One from Earl: Chavez bites the dust.
Three from Ray:
1) Wow...woman stops Grizzly bear attack with .25 cal pistol!
2) Senior drivers.
3) Senior health and safety course.
Three from Peter:
1) Toddler dies after pit bull attack in Walworth County.
2) Middleton foster care agency under investigation.
3) Georgia city looks to make gun ownership mandatory.
The Rest of the Show:
All email this week.