Sun, 26 August 2007
Patrick on Michael Vic.
Earl on Countrywide and the FDIC.
The rest on the show:
Two more illegal immigrant sob stories.
1) Elvira Arellano in Chicago.
2) Mercedes in Madison.
We invite Elvira and/or Mercedes to be on the show. Help us understand. Please!
3) Bullitt County Kentucky - Students to be punished for myspace postings.
4) Foreign Etiquette Tips.
Mon, 20 August 2007
Chris in back and he's mad as hell. ( We like that.)
September will be cloudy with a chance of bullshit...
Top general may propose pullbacks.
Emotional Rove announces 'next chapter'.
The rest of the show:
Mary Kay joins Dan and John again. ( We like that, too.)
1) Karl Rove.
2) Feds pay $80,000 over anti Bush t-shirts.
3) Countrywide Bank problems.
4) Retraction the Sex Slaves story on last weeks show.
5) Michael Vic. ( Another dick.)
6) A little story from Dan on spleen venting.
Mon, 13 August 2007
Patrick on Freedom Fighter versus Insurgent.
Earl sends in a Leonard Pitts article.
A pro Bush letter to the editor.
Baghdad is without electricity.
The Rest of the Show
1) Japan leader dismisses U.S. call for apology to WWII sex slaves.
2) Smokers International Airlines.
3) FBI withholds information that would have cleared 4 men.
Mon, 6 August 2007
Look out, Dan's pumped for this show.
More on less than no confidence.
John S. Koppel.
We're all going to die.
Finish up on Jesse Jackson from last week.
(Dan goes off on integrity in Sports.)
"Idiopathic Seizure" Fells US Chief Justice.
The Rest of the Show:
GOP Senator David Vitter is very, very sorry.
Ted Stevens and the Veco Corporation.
FBI's raid on William Jefferson's office.
Bottom Line " MISTAKES WERE MADE ". (again)