Sun, 10 December 2017
2017 has been a very interesting year.
Another stupid Dan story. His words.
A baking and decorating Christmas cookies tradition.
The Greenbay Packers!?!?!
Browns are still having a perfect season, thank god.
A sad Dan story. Shame on the Packers.
email@example.com: Let us know what you think.
Thanks Sam for last weeks show.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Five from Pete:
1) Father kills himself on facebook live over daughter's engagement.
2) Texas dad kills Popeyes gunman who pointed weapon at his kids.
3) Officers who mishandled removal of doctor from United flight fired.
4) Oregon admits violating rights of man fined for using math.
5) Activists gather at University Verizon to protest net neutrality rollback.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
See ya next year.
Mon, 4 December 2017
Sam cooked the Thanksgiving dinner... So he claims.
Fact or Crap: Two for John one for Sam and Dan.
No mail bag this week. A Sam and Dan show.
1) Net neutrality.
2) FCC's net neutrality repeal sparks backlash.
3) Trump's tax bill shell game.
4) Patriot Act
5) Republican trifecta.
6) Wisconsin partisan gerrymandering case.
7) Thoughts on Trump.
8) Exasperation abounds.
9) Where would we be if Clinton won?