Sun, 22 December 2019
Last show of 2019. We'll be taking next 2 weeks off. Next show January 12, 2020.
The Trump impeachment show.
Go, Drew Brees! Please stay ahead of Tom Brady.
Fact or Crap: 2 right for Pat, 1 for Dan and John.
No mail, all Dan and Patrick this week.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Is this a big deal? How impeachment may mark Trump's legacy.
2) Is the impeachment procedure a waste of time?
3) What can we expect from the Senate on impeachment?
4) How is this going to affect the upcoming election?
5) Who is going to represent the Democrats?
6) Never met a tax I didn't like!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Sun, 15 December 2019
47 years for Dan, 31 for John.
Patrick was on last week. Probably again next week.
Extreme political polarization.
Impeachment is a big deal!?!
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Five from Joe:
1) Michigan boy's entire kindergarten class shows up to his adoption.
2) Cheerleader punished for taking a knee is awarded $145,000.
3) FBI is investigating Pensacola shooting as terrorism.
4) Wisconsin: Feminine hygiene products are now available for free in state buildings.
5) Scott Walker to take new job, won't run for office in 2022.
One from Pete: Poop still a growing problem on San Francisco sidewalks.
All email show this week.
Sun, 8 December 2019
Fact or Crap: We done good this week.
No mail this week. All Dan and our guest.
1) 2020 Democratic candidates for president.
2) Trumps tweets. Tweeting is not leading.
3) The entrenched political duopoly is ruining our democracy.
4) Articles of impeachment.
5) Pat will be back on soon.