Sun, 25 November 2007
1) Deal is set in bias suit against New Orleans.
2) 13 year old kills herself after internet friendship ended. Town may criminalize online harassment.
3) Taking up arms against intruders. ( Castle Doctrine Law )
4) Mi Casa Es Su Casa. ( My house is your house )
5) YouTube video shows a man tasered after refusing to sign ticket. See for yourself. Snake of the Week - Utah Department of Public Safety.
Sun, 18 November 2007
No mail bag tonight and Earl is a guest on the show.
1) At war in Afghanistan and Iraq, are Iran or Pakistan next?
2) Intelligent design, creationism and evolution.
We forgot to mention Veteran's Day on the last show. We are very sorry for that and as always our hearts go out to all our Service men and women.
Sun, 11 November 2007
Sam - News channels edit interviews to say whatever they want. Link
1) Writers strike and prime time TV.
2) Corporation mind set on a personal level.
3) Tonights illegal immigrant story - Oklahoma's doing it right.
4) Shame on radio for giving air time back to Don Imus.
5) Morning after pills, casual sex and University Health Services hours.
6) Do not call violators get fined.
7) ATT gave the feds access to web and phone traffic.
Mon, 5 November 2007
Patrick is our guest tonight.
No mail bag we just get right into the show.
1) Follow-up on a story from last week on Genarlow Wilson's plight.
2) Pastor Fred Phelps - What's next in the name of God.
3) Nebraska teacher, 25, and a 13 year old student run off to have a life together. Snake of the week Kelsey Peterson
4) Patrick comments on Duke, illegal immigration and Libertarians. Then Dan joins in and they discuss the topics Pat brought up. (Especially illegal immigration.)