Sun, 24 February 2019
It sucks to be Dan.
The 2020 election and Goofy old Trump.
President Bernie Sanders?
Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Joe Biden?
Fact or Crap: Two right for Dan, one for John.
One from Mike:
1) Indian man to sue his parents for giving birth to him "without his consent".
Three from Joe:
1) Amy Klobuchar mistreatment accusations pose challenge to 2020 presidential run.
2) Photo of Joy Behar dressed as "beautiful African woman" resurfaces.
3) Colorado teacher tweets Covington Catholic student is "Hitler Youth".
One from Pete:
1) Elizabeth Warren controversy: Drip, drip, drip.
All email on this weeks show.
Sun, 17 February 2019
firstname.lastname@example.org Let us know what you think.
Fact or Crap: One right for Dan, two for John.
Two from Joe:
1) The border wall saga in the White House continues: National Emergency Declaration
Sen. Cruz to Congress: Make El Chapo pay for the wall.
George H. W. Bush vs Donald Trump... What does acting presidential mean?
2) Ocasio-Cortez's boyfriend granted House email account.
1) School apologizes after telling student to cover up anti-discrimination shirt.
1) MSNBC slammed for graphic showing only white, male potential 2020 candidates.
2) Burger King settles with customer who sued for reneging on free food offer.
3) Teacher avoids prison time for sexually assaulting student.
Sun, 10 February 2019
Interesting weather in our neck of the woods.
Dan the snowbird wannabe.
The most boring Super Bowl ever!
State of the Union address... Childish bunch of crap.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Three from Joe:
1) Vos: Evers plan non-starter if it raises taxes.
2) Tom Brokaw apologizes after saying "Hispanics should work harder at assimilation."
The perpetually offended... participation awards... REEEEAALLLLY?!
3) Roger Waters pleads with Maroon 5 to kneel in solidarity.
1) Don Lemon asks Gladys Knight if she’s worried about career after Super Bowl.
2) Colin Kaepernick collusion case.