Sun, 22 May 2016
Fact or Crap: We all got 2 right this week.
No mail bag this week.
1) Are we down to Hillary and Donald?
2) What about Vice Presidents.
3) What's Bernie want to get behind Hillary?
4) Condoleezza Rice?
5) Might Trump bring the parties together against him?
6) Upcoming debates.
In 2 weeks Matthew Mitchell will be our guest.
Sun, 15 May 2016
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
One from Earl: Surveys and Commercials.
One from Joe: Noah's Ark job float your boat? Then you must be Christian.
1) Kerry: We could have shot down the Russian jet.
2) Melissa Click claims she was fired for racial politics.
3) BYU students investigated for breaking conduct code after reporting rape.
4) Dashcam video shows Florida deputies debating whether to rescue girls from stolen car in pond.
5) Former officer freed from life sentence after rape accuser admits she lied.
6) Father/daughter dance cancelled after complaints it wasn't inclusive.
7) Two New York college students who claimed to be victims of racist attack expelled.
Sun, 1 May 2016
A Dan handyman Story.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Five from Joe:
1) U.S. Military attributes Doctors Without Borders hospital bombing to "Fog of War".
2) New state statistics show less than two-thirds of black students in the class of 2015 graduated from Wisconsin high schools within four years.
3) Mother sues state for giving custody to father who allegedly killed their five children.
4) Delayed passenger wins battle to impound airline's jet. (Thomas Cook Airlines!)
5) Soda theft at McDonald's escalates into felony for Arkansas teen.
One from Pete: Teen killed while playing game of "dodging arrows".
All email show this week.