Sun, 26 August 2018
Where in the world is Bill Cosby?
Fact or Crap: Two right for both of us this week.
A MoviePass update.
One from Becky:
1) Costco opens doors to people during flooding in Middleton, Wisconsin.
Two from Earl:
1) Metric mishap caused loss of NASA orbiter.
2) The Explosion of the Ariane 5 rocket, $370 million for an integer overflow.
Sidetracked: Dan comments on the Catholic Church sexual abuse cases.
One from Joe:
1) Group apologizes for auctioning a night in Nelson Mandela's prison cell.
John McCain, war hero, Senator, Presidential contender, dies at 81.
We'll be taking Labor Day week off, see ya in a couple of weeks.
Sun, 12 August 2018
No show next week.
Dan will be recovering from a minor surgery he's going to have on Thursday.
Check out last weeks show.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week. Ya Hoo!
One from Earl: Record-breaking summer marches on to the beat of climate change ...
Three from Peter:
1) MoviePass to limit 3 movies per month.
2) American Airlines kicks woman and her cello off flight.
3) Ohio police chief overdoses on drugs stolen from evidence room.
Three from Joe:
1) James Blake blasts NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio over false arrest.
2) Oregon student suspended for wearing Trump shirt sues school.
3) PayPal slammed after telling customer that her death "breached its rules".
An all email show this week.
Sun, 5 August 2018
Fact or Crap: Two right for John, one for Dan and Bruce.
No email, all Dan and Bruce this week.
1) Don Jr thrown under the bus!?!
2) Trump needs to go.
3) Catholic Church sexual abuse cases.
4) One in particular.
5) Moral rectitude.
6) Burl Ives?
7) An "S" can make a very big difference.
8) A letter drafted by Bruce.
9) The church needs to come clean.