Mon, 26 July 2010
Last week I had no internet, thanks to Charter.
This week Dan had issues that needed his undivided attention.
Next week, look out, we'll be back with a vengeance.
Category:Blog Posts -- posted at: 1:38am CDT
Mon, 12 July 2010
Dan celebrates his Birthday at The Great Dane Pub and Brewing Company.
Some humor from Dennis this week.
One from Earl on the Wisconsin No Smoking Law.
One from Al "The honeymoon is over for Obama".
Dave sends in a Baby Boomer test.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Mel Gibson's racist rant 2.0. (Mel you are a Pig.)
2) Despite progress, Madison man continues weight-loss efforts.
3) "The Wizard of Oz" turns 70.
4) A Norwegian Joke. Not really, it's Polish.
5) American held in North Korea attempts suicide.
6) Iran issues new haircut guidelines for men. No more mullets!