Sun, 18 December 2016
Next 2 weeks off, see you on January 8, 2017.
44 years for Dan and Jill.
Adventures in Dan's world. Sears?!?
Fact or Crap: We both blew it this week.
Two from Peter:
1) Trump is already working to erase Obama's legacy.
2) CBS’ Will Rahn on the unbearable smugness of the Press.
One from Char: A warning from Police.
One from Joe: China stole US underwater drone in South China Sea.
All email again this week.
Sun, 11 December 2016
Neither of our snowblowers would start.
Earl's snowblower ran fine.
North Dakota pipeline.
Tepees and wigwams.
Fact or Crap: One right and one wrong for both of us.
Two from Char:
1) The good, the bad and the greedy.
2) Signs of the time.
One from Peter:
1) Early results from Wisconsin recount increase Donald Trump’s margin of victory.
One from Joe:
1) Cruel winter could be another blow to pipeline protesters' hopes.
All email and rambling this week.
Sun, 4 December 2016
The first snow of the year.
Christmas is coming. 'Tis the season.
Cleveland Browns are still having a perfect season.
Fidel Castro, he did it his way...
Fact or Crap: Two right for John, one for Dan.
Three from Mike:
1) Aging gracefully.
2) How to end a relationship.
3) As I get older.
Two from Char:
1) Little girl's letter.
2) Thank you, Australia.
1) A little Cam Newton rant.
2) Canadian students push for daily man ban at campus gym.
3) Virginia school board member resigns after profane anti-Trump social media rant.
4) The Dakota access pipeline saga.