Sun, 25 March 2018
Have a Happy Easter!
We will be taking next Sunday off.
Fact of Crap: One a piece this week.
Dan's feet were held to the fire by the Banty Rooster.... He crumbled. (Rightfully so.)
Four from Joe:
1) Elizabeth Warren tells Ben Carson to his face: You should be fired.
2) Pennsylvania school district is arming students with rocks in case of a shooter.
3) Golfer's missing clubs miraculously found on sale at a sporting goods store.
4) More California cities looking to reject state's sanctuary law.
Two from Peter:
1) Teacher who called military "lowest of the low" is fired.
2) Massachusetts Burger King removes sign about overdosing after complaints.
All email show this week.
Sun, 18 March 2018
Technology is awesome!
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
One from Becky: Nun involved in lawsuit with Katy Perry over convent dies.
1) Acquitted illegal immigrant sues US gov’t, claims he’s victim of vindictive prosecution.
2) Judge orders New Miami to pay back $3 million in tickets.
3) Dog dies on United flight after being put in overhead compartment.
4) Cherokee Genealogist: No, Elizabeth Warren is not Native American.
Sun, 11 March 2018
We got a pretty good snow storm last Monday.
Our theme song: Lazy Nights by George wood.
The Trumpster keeps things interesting.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
One from Joe:
1) Christian group sues Michigan university after it is kicked off campus.
Three from Peter:
1) Wayne State reverses school's decision to boot Christian group.
2) Sex offender gets new trial after Texas judge used shock belt on him in court.
3) Disney boss tells shareholders that Joy Behar apologized for anti-Christian remarks.
Another one from Joe:
2) NBC News hides party affiliation of disgraced Nashville Mayor Megan Barry.
1) Lawsuit: Wisconsin DNA surcharge unconstitutional.
2) Sydney rugby player becomes paraplegic after eating a garden slug.
Sun, 4 March 2018
Winter storm on the way for our area.
Jill critiques last weeks show.
Fact or Crap: One right for John and two for Dan.
One from Becky disagreeing with our opinion on a story from last week.
Three from Peter:
1) Schumer slammed for citing skin color in vote against white judicial nominee.
2) Condoleezza Rice to Adam Schiff: "Wrap It Up" on Russia Probe.
3) Homeless man kicked out of McDonald's after customer buys him food.
1) Some thoughts on 911 consequences.