Sun, 26 February 2017
Never a dull moment with the Trumpster.
Trump to skip White House Correspondents' Dinner.
President Pence doesn't sound so bad.
Town Hall Meetings.
Fact or Crap: Two for John, one for Dan.
One from Char: When you are 70.
One from Peter: Speeders want $3 million back from New Miami's traffic cameras.
Two from Joe:
1) Restaurant owner in hot water for tweeting about sting operation.
2) Pipeline protesters set fires ahead of camp closing.
1) Environmental activist killed by SUV while walking barefoot across US.
2) Woman kicked off plane for berating Trump supporter.
3) Obama averages 47.9% job approval as President.
4) Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama.
Sun, 19 February 2017
After 3 weeks off, we're back!
How 'bout that Super Bowl!?!
Life is good.
Weather's been beautiful, but Spring has not sprung. It's February in Wisconsin.
Donald Trump.... What can you say? Never a dull moment!
Fact of Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Some humor from Mike.
One from Al in Jersey: Are you smarter than a 60 year old.
One from Char: Words of our youth.
Three from Joe:
1) Tomah man charged in shooting outside bar.
2) Desperate immigrants risk perilous winter trek to Canada.
3) How can we trust global warming scientists if they keep twisting the truth.
One from Peter: State investigating Promotions Unlimited wage complaints.
All email this week.