Sun, 7 April 2019
Now we gotta work on content. LMAO 8^)
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
Three from Joe:
1) Mayor Breed proposes waterfront homeless center near Bay Bridge.
2) Neubauer wants "every last vote" counted as Hagedorn leads by 6000 votes.
3) Chicago police sued for allegedly raiding a 4-year-old's birthday party.
One from George:
1) Erik Prince lecture at Beloit College canceled amid student protests.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Arby’s manager arrested after killing man who spit on and threatened her.
2) Australian ISIS bride refuses to return home with her son. Naked woman?!?
Sun, 31 March 2019
We're getting older... Go figure!
Fact or Crap: Two right for John, one for Dan.
Two from Joe:
1) Bartender told to dress "sexy" and "date-ready" wins $80K.
2) Spirit Airlines booted teen from flight without mom's knowledge.
Three from George:
1) John Hickenlooper: Why aren't female candidates being asked about male VP pick?
2) Wrongful conviction in murder case to cost San Francisco $13.1 million.
3) Oil supermajor Shell acquires Sonnen for home battery expansion.
Do you want some cheese and crackers with that whine?
All email show this week.