Sun, 28 July 2019
Fact or Crap: Two right for John, one for Dan this week.
Three from Joe this week:
1) Texas teen busted for spitting into Arizona Tea bottle then returning it to shelf.
2) Pennsylvania school district: Parents could lose kids over unpaid lunches.
CEO says Pennsylvania school district rejected his offer to pay off lunch debt.
3) Ilhan Omar proposes resolution supporting boycott of Israel.
1) Congressional candidate trying to oust Ilhan Omar charged with felony theft.
Sun, 21 July 2019
We both got new vehicles.
Fact or Crap: Two for John, one for Dan this week.
Four from Mike:
1) "A f-ing extortionist": Fury at Gwyneth Paltrow over wellness summit. Goop?!?
2) Rep. Frederica Wilson demands prosecution for those who mock Congress online.
3) Disney refuses permission for boy's Spiderman headstone.
4) Sheriff explains why woman with 39 citations for revoked license is still on roads.
1) NH Voter to Elizabeth Warren: “I have concerns about your honesty".
An all email show this week.
Sun, 14 July 2019
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Three from Thom:
1) Alex Morgan calls out tea celebration critics for sexist double standard.
2) Indiana father convicted of killing 3-month-old son punched in the face in court.
3) Shake the Lake shooting victim’s mother speaks out.
Man beaten to death by Philly mob after he tried to steal car with children inside.
Sun, 7 July 2019
We hope everyone had a good 4th of July.
1st annual 9 mm Hustle.
Liar's club is huge.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week. Yahoo!
Two from Thom:
1) Reparations for slavery, polls suggest Americans are not convinced about the idea.
2) Republican Will Hurd: I was "disinvited" to the Black Hat Conference.
Two from Joe:
1) Phoenix Mayor apologizes after police draw gun on family after child takes doll.
2) Diocese of Madison hires firm to review clergy files.
All email show this week.