Sun, 20 October 2019
Dan had some medical tests done.
A night with the grandchildren.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both us this week.
One from Joe: Florida man sentenced to 20 years in deadly parking confrontation.
Three from Mike:
1) Declassified court documents reveal FBI FISA violations in targeting Americans.
2) Celebrities at odds over Ellen DeGeneres and George W Bush.
3) Teens tried to lure a man looking for underage sex. Then, one was kidnapped.
Some election banter.
Sun, 13 October 2019
Dan reminisces a bit.
We're getting older... Go figure.
Is there another polar vortex coming?
Dan has a master plan.
Fact or Crap: We done good this week.
Off the rails on a soft drink tangent.
One from Joe:
1) Nurses gave patients Benadryl to make them drowsy, "lighten workload".
Back to the master plan and a bit of a Trump tirade.
Trump is an interesting character.
Sun, 6 October 2019
Another Dan story. Papa Murphy's, Taco Bell, Oh My!
Life and Political Podcast. firstname.lastname@example.org
Fact or Crap: We blew it this week. "Wah-Wah-Wah"
Three from Joe:
1) Aubrey O'Day says she was forced to take off shirt on American Airlines flight.
2) Maine woman receives 500 letters from United Healthcare in five days.
3) Canada's Green Party alters photo of leader using single-use cup.
Two from Mike:
1) California student, 13, declared brain dead from injuries sustained during school fight.
2) Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg delivers scathing speech at U.N.
All email show this week.