Sun, 28 January 2018
Go Eagles, we're Patriot haters here in Packer land.
Never a dull moment with Trump in the driver seat.
The upcoming mid-term elections could be interesting.
Fact or Crap: Two for Dan one for John this week.
Two from Joe:
1) 8-year-old suffers life-threatening injuries, shot in the face by his 13-year-old cousin.
2) Anti-Trump ESPN host Jemele Hill will no longer host SportsCenter.
One from Peter: New California bill aims to protect citizens from gun suicides.
1) Valet gives $300K Ferrari to wrong man, owner of car sues.
2) New York City professor tells pro-life marchers to "sit down and shut up".
We're taking Super Bowl Sunday off. See you in 2 weeks.
Sun, 21 January 2018
NFL championship games.
Fact or Crap: One a piece again this week.
Two from Peter:
1) Teen shot dead by deputy in Ohio courthouse during fight with family.
2) Muslim teacher's bizarre religious rant, behavior under investigation.
Two from Joe:
1) Four people injured by rioters at Milo Yiannopoulos event sue Berkeley.
2) Ithaca College president under fire over sex abuse conviction from 17 years ago.
1) Detroit man deported to Mexico after 30 years in US.
2) Boys & Girls Club eyes Madison Sam's Club building for sports complex.
Sun, 14 January 2018
If you want to get a hold of us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to get author K. B. Kendricks on the show.
Fact or Crap: One a piece this week.
Four from Pete:
1) Baltimore hospital patient discharged at bus stop, stumbling and cold.
2) Foxconn land dispute: Walker government seeks to take property.
3) Colorado administrators indicted for suspending student who reported sex assault.
4) Make your own dildo event canceled at Michigan State.
1) The Trumpster. WTF!?!
2) Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.
Sun, 7 January 2018
1st show of 2018.
For better or worse, the sound effects are back!?!
It's been mighty cold here in Wisconsin.
Holiday gifts we received.
New Years Resolutions.
Fact or Crap: Two for John, one for Dan.
Three from Pete:
1) Disney hotels, citing safety and other reasons, drop "Do Not Disturb" signs.
2) NBC star Debra Messing praises 13-year-old son's national anthem protest.
3) Southwest booted family over false concerns of lice, dad says.
1) JFK files: J. Edgar Hoover said public must believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.