Sun, 24 January 2010
Category:Blog Posts -- posted at: 11:54pm CDT
Mon, 18 January 2010
Our hearts go out to the Haiti earthquake victims.
A little humor from Dennis:
1) Single, engaged and married.
2) Father of the year.
Chris sends in a couple from "The Onion":
1) Sony released new stupid piece of shit that doesn't fucking work!
2) Gay teen worries about becoming a Evangelical Christian.
More humor from Mike.
One from Earl: Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.
A little more humor from a new contributor Ms S.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Conan O'Brien and Jay Leno.
2) UN's World Health Organization eyeing global tax on banking, Internet activity.
3) Escapee from transport van stayed near school.
4) Denver school apologizes for King Day special lunch.
5) Army charges single mom who refused deployment.
6) Repo man takes San Jose mom's car with 2-year-old in back seat.
7) State officials move to fight candy-flavored tobacco.
Mon, 11 January 2010
Dan mentions the Packers SUCKING!
Cauterization is not a pleasant procedure.
Three from Peter this week:
1) Maine woman who killed her husband won't go to prison.
2) Ex-Bush lawyer accused of trying to kill his wife.
3) Maine falls to 25th best place to live in the world.
Two from Mike:
1) The word "Negro" on 2010 census form offends some.
2) Holocaust museum shooter dies.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Dale Robertson, a Tea Party activist holds a sign reading “Congress = Slave owner, Taxpayer = Niggar.”
Snake of the Week.(Pictured)
2) Brit Hume evangelizes Tiger Woods.
3) Jay Leno going back to late night in February.
4) GOP chair: Harry Reid should step down following race remark.
5) Somali man charged in attack on Danish cartoonist.
Mon, 4 January 2010
Dry heat my ass! And more BSing.
Top News stories of 2009(according to Dan's survey):
1) Tiger Woods.
2) Health Insurance.
3) Bank Bailout.
4) Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Gun owner nabbed near Obama was Bush employee.
Three from Peter:
1) An Ohio school district says a teacher accused of burning the image of a cross on students' arms also surveyed them about religion.
2) AIG executive Anastasia Kelly fights for salary.
3) PETA worker neglected snakes in his care.
One from Mike:
1) Who is your real friend?
One from Earl:
1) When does the decade end? Comments on Ben Stein Commentary.
David Goldman's interview: Is NBC News practicing checkbook journalism?
Journalistic ethics is an oxymoron in our opinion.