Sun, 29 April 2018
Young men have their heads firmly up their ass.
Dan's a grandfather for the 9th time.
Grandkids are great!!!
Retirement is great!!!
Fact or Crap: One a piece this week for both of us.
Some Andy Rooney-isms from Mike.
Six this week from Pete:
1) American Airlines sued after bride returning from honeymoon died.
2) Picture of teens' pre-prom prayer sparks anger, surprising reporter who posted it.
3) UC Berkeley must face lawsuit alleging bias against conservative speakers.
The other half from Pete next week I guess.
Dan's going to work on his WiFi setup during the week.
All email this week, kind of.
Sun, 22 April 2018
I know nothing!?!
Since May of 2006.
Get a hold of us. You to could be on the show.
Students plan for "March for Our Lives" rally in Madison.
Dan was inconvenienced last Friday.... Wholly Cow!!!
Fact or Crap: One right for Dan, none for John.
Two from Joe:
1) Duke students say officials "traumatizing" them for threatening discipline.
2) Massachusetts preschool bans the term "best friend".
I feel oh so sad. WTF!?!
1) Ohio teen dies stuck in a minivan after his 911 calls fail to bring rescue.
2) ABC News slammed for aggressively editing James Comey's interview.
Sun, 15 April 2018
We're back, Bruce Janacek joins us again this week.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for all three of us.
Two from Becky:
1) Gun violence in schools.
Sparks quite a conversation.
2) Responds on our take on arming kids with rocks.
Sparks another conversation before and after it's read.
1) Parkland survivors.
2) Paul Ryan has left the building.
3) How 'bout that Trump?!?!
4) How 'bout that Putin?!?!
5) How 'bout that Comey?!?!
6) Are the midterms shaping up to be a bloodbath for Republicans?