Mon, 26 June 2017
Author Bruce Janacek joins us again this week.
Fact or Crap: We didn't do well this week.
No mail bag, all Bruce show.
The show starts with Bruce reading his book's epilogue.
Dan and Bruce discuss the reading.
Dan asks Bruce to compare himself to other authors.
The book's composition was a 20 month learning process.
Reactions of some of the people in the book.
What's next for Bruce?
Bruce has a open invitation to be on the show.
As Bruce develops a web presence we will provide links.
Sun, 4 June 2017
Fun at the Memorial Day Parade.
Author Bruce Janacek will be on again soon.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
One from Mike: What deep things retired men think of.
Three from Char:
1) Murphys other 15 laws.
2) Something to think about.
3) I remember many of these.
Jackie Mason: The Ultimate Jew.
Three from Joe:
1) People and things Clinton blames for her loss.
2) Kathy Griffin beheads Trump in gory photo.
3) Illegal immigrant facing deportation seeks sanctuary in Massachusetts church.
Two from Peter:
1) Bounty hunters, fugitive kill each other in shootout at Texas car dealership.
2) Man charged With fare evasion faces deportation after Officer questions immigration status.
All email this week.