Mon, 26 October 2009
Talking 'bout the valves.
One from Dennis on H1N1(Swine Flu) prevention.
A joke from Allen in New Jersey. (Pretty cute.)
One from Christopher: Retired General Slams Cheney As "Incompetent War Fighter". Chris adds his own take on the issue.
The Rest of the Show:
It's the theological Elimination of the Snakes.
1) Westboro Baptist Church. WTF! Google Search.
2) Amazing Grace Baptist Church's Halloween book burning.
3) Catholics, Protestants and the King James Version of the bible.
4) Dan needs validation of the King James Version of the bible.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mon, 19 October 2009
Dan's back with tails of his vacation.
Two funny ones from Dennis.
Two from Earl:
1) Leonardo Da Vinci's fingerprint.(Pictured)
2) Analysis of cash for clunkers.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Eagle Scout suspended for keeping knife in car.
2) Interracial couple denied marriage license in Louisiana.
Snake of the Week - Justice of the Peace, Keith Bardwell.
3) Lottery hoax causes riot at Ohio Burlington Coat Factory store.
4) New York-based Muslim web site calls on God to "kill the Jews".
5) Fox News provided stage directions for 9/12 protesters appearing on Fox News broadcasts.
Sun, 18 October 2009
The Song: Lazy Nights
The Artist: George Wood
Mr. Wood on the Web:
George Wood :: Music
Mon, 12 October 2009
Patrick is our guest host tonight, Dan will be back next week.
No Mail Bag again this week.
This Weeks Show:
1) Obama's Nobel Prize inspires Conservative outrage and confusion.
2) Olympics in Chicago would have been cool.
3) Health Care.
4) Rush Limbaugh joins bid to buy St. Louis Rams.
5) Packers-Vikings, Bret Favre and the NFL.
6) Moore's law, Google and life online.
7) Cubs Bankrupt? Insert Your Own Joke Here.
Mon, 5 October 2009
Earl is the guest host tonight.
Next week Patrick will be hosting.
No Mail Bag, so on with the show:
1) Republicans and Democrats.
2) Killing in Chicago.
3) Economics: The Bail-out.
4) Free Markets.
5) The Metric System.
6) Mars Climate Orbiter.
7) Nuclear Power/Isotopes/Manhattan Project/Uranium hexafluoride/Nuclear waste.
1) The Making of the Atomic Bomb by Richard Rhodes.
2) Project Orion: The True Story of the Atomic Spaceship by George Dyson.
3) Dark Sun: The Making of the Hydrogen Bomb by Richard Rhodes.
8) Evolution and Creationism.
9) Charles Robert Darwin.