Jan 28, 2019
Dan and computers don't get along at all.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Two from Earl:
1) 49,340 people killed by drivers while walking on US streets in 2008–2017.
2) NASA warned that the 460-ft asteroid AG3 flew past earth. Near miss?
Four from Joe:
1) Kid wins...
Jan 14, 2019
Dan upgraded his equipment. Improved sound quality, we hope.
Jayme Closs free after 88-day kidnapping ordeal. Miracles do happen.
Some great football over the next few weeks.
Fact or Crap: Two right for John, one for Dan.
Three from Pete:
1) 75-year-old Milwaukee man speaks about shooting, killing attempted...
Jan 7, 2019
First show of 2019.
We hope you all had a great holiday season.
Fact or Crap: Two right for both of us this week.
Two from Joe:
1) Oakland Mayor defies Trump to warn residents about ICE raids...
2) Colin Kaepernick reportedly "ready and willing" to play for the Redskins.
The Rest of the Show: