Sun, 27 January 2019
Dan and computers don't get along at all.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Two from Earl:
1) 49,340 people killed by drivers while walking on US streets in 2008–2017.
2) NASA warned that the 460-ft asteroid AG3 flew past earth. Near miss?
Four from Joe:
1) Kid wins science fair by proving Tom Brady is a cheater.
2) Chuck Todd refuses to give air time to climate deniers.
Side tracked: Trump, you lost!!!
3) "Air Pelosi": Watchdog revisits House speaker's hefty travel expenses.
4) NBC's Guthrie slammed over interview with Covington student Sandmann.
Two from Pete:
1) US Rep. Ilhan Omar deletes tweets attacking Covington student.
2) Restaurant holding Saints funeral over "negligent homicide by the NFL".
All email show this week.
Sun, 13 January 2019
Jayme Closs free after 88-day kidnapping ordeal. Miracles do happen.
Some great football over the next few weeks.
Fact or Crap: Two right for John, one for Dan.
Three from Pete:
1) 75-year-old Milwaukee man speaks about shooting, killing attempted robber.
2) Sesame Street character Grover accused of cursing.
3) Neo-Nazi Travis Ricci guilty in murder of white woman dating black man.
1) Wrong-way driver crashed head-on into semi near West Salem, WI.
2) Diane Kruger begs paparazzi to respect her baby's privacy.
3) Florida man arrested for attacking McDonald's employee over not getting a straw.
Very sorry, at 35:27 into the show we developed an echo?!? Looking into it.
Sun, 6 January 2019
We hope you all had a great holiday season.
Fact or Crap: Two right for both of us this week.
Two from Joe:
1) Oakland Mayor defies Trump to warn residents about ICE raids...
2) Colin Kaepernick reportedly "ready and willing" to play for the Redskins.
1) Migrant group demands Trump either let them in or pay $50K each to turn back.
2) Texas teen faces murder charge after egg-throwing prank leads to fatal crash.
3) Robert Quinn complains about lack of coverage for his protest during anthem.
4) NBC News backtracks on report that said Trump did not visit troops.
5) "Mall brawl" involving hundreds of youths yields 4 arrests.