Aug 29, 2011
Irene less than expected, but still a bruiser for many.
Dan thinks Perry is in, Earl says not so much.
A visual from Chris.(This shows graphic.)
Four from Damon:
1) Steven Phillips was cleared in Dallas.
2) President Obama's new policy: Should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay?
Aug 22, 2011
A little on the weather.
Dan's book is revised and off to publishers.
Fact of Crap: 2 wrong this week.
Two from Earl:
1) Concedes to Damon on Texas.
2) The larger question.
A little rant from Dan.
Some humor from Al.
Some humor from Dave.
Three from Peter:
1) Deaf Nudist files Federal complaint after...
Aug 15, 2011
A little pre-show BSing.
Fact or crap: One right, 1 wrong this week.
Damon and Chris orama.
A joke from Mandy.
One from Al in New Jersey: Proposed 1% tax on all financial institution transactions.
Several from Damon:
1) A Facebook post.
2) In defense of Texas.
3) Faith in the...
Aug 8, 2011
The heat wave is going to end. Hopefully.
Wisconsin will hold its first recall election of state senators.
Fact or crap: 1 right, 1 wrong this week.
Three from Denny:
1) Black student sues Minnesota school over "Wigger Day".
Snakes of the Week-Red Wing School District and Superintendent...
Aug 1, 2011
Fact of Crap: 1 right, 1 wrong this week.
Chris joins us this week.
1) One from Damon: Get them all out!
2) One from Pat(Peter's mom): Wisdom, follow this example closely.
3) One from Earl: The three ring circus in Washington.
The Rest of the Show:
1) The three ring circus in Washington...