Mon, 29 October 2007
Ever Wonder what happened to "What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman?
Patrick will be a guest on next weeks Show.
Earl with a plan for the future of our country.
The rest of the show:
1) The Bush Administration, Iran and Russia.
2) White house scolded FEMA. ( Mistakes were made, but they're sorry)
3) Illegal Immigration story of the week.
4) Wilson released after 2 years behind bars for teen sex conviction.
Mon, 22 October 2007
A couple from Earl on Germany and The Snake of the Week from show # 71 has saved the taxpayers a lot of money, he committed suicide.
1) Tennessee is clamping down on illegal cigarettes crossing their border.
2) Chicago Cop: one punch got me 5 years.
3) Woman could do time for swearing at her overflowing toilet. ( Snake of the Week - Scranton Police )
4) Oak Lawn school keeps Christmas and Halloween; adds Ramadan.
5) Can you hear us now, Verizon.
6) Imus was down, but not out. He's coming back.
7) Immigrant family detained after daughter speaks out. ( Proving Dan's not prejudice toward Hispanic immigrants. )
Mon, 15 October 2007
Earl joins us tonight.
1) Earl and Dan discuss their ideas on immigration. Spurred on by last weeks taunt by Earl as the guest host.
2) Bush's promise to future presidents in now an ember.
3) Bush's approval numbers are down, what a shock.
4) Presidential candidates past and present.
5) Desperate House Wifes piss off Filipinos.
Mon, 8 October 2007
A regular contributor to the show, Earl, is the guest host tonight.
Topic discussed this week:
1) Net Neutrality.
2) The tide of conservatism.
3) External Costs.
5) Other oil related topics.
9) Energy - Renewable Portfolio Standards.
10) Global Warming.
11) An immigration taunt aimed at Dan. (What are friends for?)
Mon, 1 October 2007
We apologize for the sound quality of tonights show.
1) Christian conservatives consider a third party effort.
2) Mistake costs dishwasher, Pedro Zapeta, $59,000.
3) DeWayne Wickham editorial in USA Today.
Racist snub of a minority forum by the GOP front runners wins them our Snake, or Snakes as it were, of the Week award.
Rudy Giulaini, John McCain, Mitt the Pitt, Fred Thompson and Tom Tancredo.
4) Project Checkmate.
5) The Fortress Sri Lanka (a posh resort) has a $14,000 dessert.
6) Swastika cut into a New Jersey corn field.
7) Woman left in CT scanner after the clinic closed.
8) Several teachers in the same area of South Carolina accused and/or convicted of having sex with their students. (We're thinking maybe it's something in the water.)