Oct 29, 2007
Ever Wonder what happened to
"What, me worry?" Alfred E. Neuman?
Patrick will be a guest on next weeks Show.
Earl with a plan for the future of our country.
The rest of the show:
1) The Bush Administration, Iran and Russia.
2) White house scolded FEMA. ( Mistakes were made, but they're sorry)
Oct 22, 2007
A couple from Earl on Germany and The Snake of the Week from show # 71 has saved the taxpayers a lot of money, he committed suicide.
Oct 15, 2007
Earl joins us tonight.
1) Earl and Dan discuss their ideas on immigration. Spurred on by last weeks taunt by Earl as the guest host.
2) Bush's promise to future presidents in now an ember.
3) Bush's approval numbers are down, what a shock.
4) Presidential candidates past and present.
5) Desperate House Wifes piss...
Oct 8, 2007
A regular contributor to the show, Earl, is the guest host tonight.
Topic discussed this week:
1) Net Neutrality.
2) The tide of conservatism.
3) External Costs.
5) Other oil related topics.
9) Energy - Renewable Portfolio Standards.
10) Global Warming.
Oct 1, 2007
We apologize for the sound quality of tonights show.
1) Christian conservatives consider a third party effort.
2) Mistake costs dishwasher, Pedro Zapeta, $59,000.
3) DeWayne Wickham editorial in USA Today.