Mon, 22 May 2017
Our guest this week is Bruce Janacek author of "Winter Fall".
Fact of Crap: 50% for all involved this week.
An all guest show.
1) Elephants can hear through their feet.
2) Back of the book.
3) Target release date for book Sept 1st.
4) Writing's hard.
5) Bruce will be back in 2 weeks to read the epilogue to his book.
6) Bruce is an artist at heart.
7) Writing styles.
9) War is Hell!
10) Music is a joy. Sometimes a place of refuge.
11) Bruce will most certainly be back in 2 weeks.
Sun, 7 May 2017
Warmer weather is here.
Dan has a decluttering/false accusation story.
In 1975 Moe Howard died.
Fact or Crap: We both struck out this week.
Some humor and unusual facts from Mike.
One from John: NBA vs NFL.
One from Bruce. (A past guest on the show.)
Two from Pete:
1) Father and daughter killed neighbour for bursting football.
2) Racine Police asking residents to register surveillance cameras with them.
One from Joe: Lazy woman sues her parents for stopping her allowance . . . at the age of 23.
All email again this week.
We're taking Mothers Day off. See ya in 2 weeks.
Sun, 30 April 2017
A stupid Dan story.
$400,000 speeches. Go Barry!!
Fact or Crap: Two right, one wrong for both of us.
No mail bag this week.
All Dan show.
1) David Dao and United Airlines reach "amicable" settlement.
2) Karen Shiboleth Sues United Airlines For $150G
3) American Airlines flight attendant accused of whacking mom with stroller.
4) Apple threatened to drop Uber's app over iPhone tagging.
5) Madison Ethics Board to review complaint against Sara Eskrich over Olbrich beer garden ties.
6) Wisconsin fans won't be happy Packers passed on T.J. Watt.
7) Woman claims United Airlines kicked her off flight instead of cat.
8) After challenging red light cameras, Oregon man fined $500 for practicing engineering without a license.
9) Texas lawmaker gives up food to protest the anti-sanctuary bill in Texas.