Mon, 29 February 2016
Fact of Crap: Two for John, one for Dan.
Three from Joe:
1) Minnesota man with concealed carry shoots would-be robber.
2) Missouri professor Melissa Click fired.
3) Dozens of Palestinian detainees abused: Israel rights groups.
Four from Peter:
1) 4 children mauled by 3 Great Danes in El Paso County, Colorado.
2) Rep. Kathy Bernier leaves education meeting in Chippewa Falls.
3) Antonin Scalia died during trip with secretive hunting group.
4) Giants defensive lineman sues ESPN and one of it's reporter.
1) Seattle pushes sweeping new rules for worker schedules.
2) Apple's resistance in FBI iphone case.
Mon, 22 February 2016
Dan's anniversary trip.
Major construction in Dan's life.
The yellow vest adventure.
Hillary and Trump... What a choice?
Fact or Crap: One a piece again this week.
One from Al in Jersey: Affordable plumbing act.
A little more humor from Mike.
Three from Joe:
1) School district sorry for sending out sarcastic "Hurt Feelings Report".
2) Florida boxing champ stops robbery with a K.O.
3) Palestinian leader gives wife-beating tips on Gaza TV.
Two from Pete:
1) Kanye West calls Taylor Swift a "fake ass".
2) Melissa Click justifies her actions in controversial videos.
All email again this week.
Sun, 14 February 2016
Fact of Crap: One a piece for both of us, again.
One from Al in New Jersey on Edward Mezvinsky.
Three from Pete:
1) Madison man in jail for kidnapping his girlfriend at gunpoint.
2) Virginia high school nixes "white guilt" video after criticism.
3) Man pleads guilty to trying to set a woman on fire with gasoline.
Two from Joe:
1) PBS Donor-Moderator fails to ask Hillary about Clinton Foundation.
2) Infestation of ants removed from girl's ear.
1) San Francisco's Bay Area is buzzing over a $15 cup of coffee.
2) White Los Angeles worker wins millions.
3) Antonin Scalia dies.
Mon, 1 February 2016
Dan goes off on weather men/women.
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
A quick story.
Some humor from Mike.
Four from Joe:
1) Minnesota groups seek money to keep youths from extremism.
2) Auschwitz medic, 95, to stand trial in Germany.
3) Repairman fixes military wife's furnace for $1.00.
4) Iran's propaganda victory in one illegal image.
All email show this week.
Super Bowl 50, no show next week.