Mon, 7 July 2008
Earl's on the show this week.
A little joke to get Earl going.
A little picking on Dan, what are friends for?
Mike sends in 3:
1) Hillary supporter and delegate says she'll vote for McCain. Oops!
2) San Francisco may name a sewage plant after President Bush.
3) Should Senator's mortgage details be public?
Pat sends in 1:
Peter for 1:
Court rejects death penalty for raping children.
Triggers a discussion on the death penalty.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Louisiana Anti-Evolution Bill signed into law.
2) Death of a woman at a Brooklyn Hospital.
3) American Eagle kicks autistic child and his mother off plane.