Mon, 10 August 2009
John Hughes died in Manhattan of a heart attack at 59.
One from Peter - Reactions to Obama and health care.
One from Mike - Newborns' blood samples raise privacy questions.
The Rest of the Show:
1) About: Jesse Kelly for U.S. Congress.
2) Leonard Pitts Jr.: Take another look at the Gates incident.
3) North Korea releases US journalists after Bill Clinton's visit.
4) Hiking on the Iranian border, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?
5) Conservative kiosk owner denied new lease at North Carolina Mall.
6) Day care rejects invitation to return to Montgomery County swim club. (More on a story from show 162.)
7) NFL reinstates Michael Vick on conditional basis. (Complete with a little rant.)