Sun, 15 December 2019
47 years for Dan, 31 for John.
Patrick was on last week. Probably again next week.
Extreme political polarization.
Impeachment is a big deal!?!
Fact or Crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
Five from Joe:
1) Michigan boy's entire kindergarten class shows up to his adoption.
2) Cheerleader punished for taking a knee is awarded $145,000.
3) FBI is investigating Pensacola shooting as terrorism.
4) Wisconsin: Feminine hygiene products are now available for free in state buildings.
5) Scott Walker to take new job, won't run for office in 2022.
One from Pete: Poop still a growing problem on San Francisco sidewalks.
All email show this week.