Mon, 30 March 2009
A couple from Mike this week:
1) Tender, juicy Obama Fingers hit the shelves in Germany.
2) Show idea "The Bermuda Triangle".
One from Al in New Jersey on Starkist, Samoa and Pelosi.(Can you say hypocrite?)
Haven't heard from Chris in awhile, 2 from him this week:
1) The Chawner family to fat to work.(Pictured)
2) Selling sex legally in New Zealand.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Racing to see his dying mother-in-law at a Plano hospital, an NFL player found himself delayed by a Dallas officer after he was stopped in the emergency room parking lot.
Snake of the Week - Officer Robert Powell.
2) Chase Bank's mistake shatters woman's security.
The Conspiracy Theory this week:
1) Freemasonry-Just a boys club?
2) Illuminati; The 13 bloodlines of Satan; McDonald's?
Our thoughts go out to Moorhead Minnesota flood victims.(A blue state.)
Adding comments is not available at this time.