Mon, 1 June 2009
Due to circumstances beyond our control the 3rd Anniversary round table show has shrunk to a triangle of Dan, Earl and John.
Two from Mike this week:
1) Carl Levin calls out Dick Cheney on torture memos.
2) University of Chicago students start "Men In Power" Club.
Two from Peter this week:
1) Russian Scientist: UFO crashed into meteorite to save earth.(The Tunguska event.)
2) Lawsuit of the Day: Greer vs. 1-800-Flowers.
One from Al for those who think they know everything.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Obama nominates Judge Sonia Sotomayor for Supreme Court Justice.
2) GM bankruptcy.
3) The economy.
The Conspiracy Theory this week:
No time again this week.
Adding comments is not available at this time.