Davy Jones monkeyed around until the end.
A little BSing.
Fact of crap: 2 right for Dan, 1 a piece for John.
One from Becky: Lesbian denied communion at Mother's funeral.
Three from Dennis:
1) Catholic diocese sorry after punishing girl for speaking Native American languange at school.
Snake of the Week - Julie Gurta (Teacher, Sacred Heart Catholic School in Shawano, Wisconsin.)
2) Miami students rally for classmate facing deportation.
3) Albuquerque dog becomes registered voter.
Two from Peter:
1) North Dakota Fighting Sioux could face NCAA sanction.
2) Bank of America discriminated against disabled borrowers.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Foreclosed homeowners challenge banks to prove they still hold their notes.
Direct download: eots_271.mp3
-- posted at: 12:08am CDT