Mon, 17 October 2016
John is retired and Dan isn't Dammit.
Mackinaw Island, the smell of chocolate and horse shit.
Fact or crap: One a piece for both of us this week.
One from Char: Fake ID.(Pictured)
One from Peter: Pregnant college student kicked out of dorms, forces policy change.
Two from Joe:
1) Officials blast Amal Clooney's behavior during meeting with Iraq's UN ambassador.
2) No women won Nobel Prizes this year, but Bob Dylan won for literature.
1) Mark Burnett made Donald Trump a TV star. Now the world wants to see his unaired tapes.
2) Obama lifts all restrictions on Cuban rum, cigars.
3) Castro won, the United States lost.