Feb 15, 2010
Three from Mike this week: Weird facts and a couple of jokes.
Chris sends in a butt load this week:
1) Bye-bye baptists the musical.
2) US soldier waterboards 4-year-old daughter.
3) Iran protestor sentenced to death.
4) Sarah Palin reads crib notes off her hand. (Pictured)
5) Palin: I'd run for President if it's right for U.S.
6) Sarah Palin, retard, and Rush Limbaugh.
7) Starbucks denies funding Anti-Marijuana Group.
One from Dennis: Garage remote and GPS; cell phones and pin numbers; creative theives.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Forced Unionization.
2) Man sues California mall after guard arrests him for having conversation about God.