Aug 30, 2010
A lovable luddite rant.
A plea for the people of Pakistan? Why do we care?
President's speech on Tuesday 8/31/10.
Two from Peter this week:
1) A Georgia man has won the right to fly the American flag outside his home.
2) Arizona man fights to keep Gadsden flag flying outside his home.
A couple from Earl:
1) Glenn Beck's 912 project logo.(Link)
2) US ends webcam probe - NO CHARGES!
One from Mike:
1) The Schnauzer.
A couple from Denny:
1) Dear Tide.
2) Drafting guys over 60.
One from Al:
1) In God We Trust is gone.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Fired Catholic professor reinstated at University of Illinois.
2) An EOTS contest: Guess the Pakistan floods death toll.
Prize - A gently used green #2 pencil.