Jan 24, 2011
Super Bowl XLV!
Go Greenbay Packers!
First one from Sam: "Recapping the last few weeks."
Linux, The Dream Act, Sex Offenders and the Death Penalty.
One from Mike: 2011 and It's strange dates and amazing math to 111.
Four from Peter:
1) Tort reform supporter bends truth about own legal history.
2) Bill to end racial traffic stop monitoring.
Snakes of the Week - Rebublicans Sen. Mary Lazich and Sen. Van Wanggaard.
3) Garfield on the oil crisis.
4) Radio host's sexual remarks.
One from Dennis on thinking before you speak.
One from a West Coast Mick: NFL West.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Controversial town of Beloit police chief retires.
2) Forgetter be forgotten.